$ 49.00 – $ 99.00
BuddyPress Job Manager
Total Sales : 188 items till Jan, 2017
$ 49.00 for single license – $ 99.00 for developers license
Seem a little pricey?
Some quick math… let’s say your developer charge $40 per hour.
BuddyPress Job Manager will save your precious 20 hours
Please join Facebook group for WP Job Manager Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1800071396916962/
BuddyPress Job Manager
Price will be increased soon to 69$. Please hurry up.
- Adds a Job Manager menu into the BuddyPress user profile
- Compatible with WP Job Manager add-ons / extensions – Applications, Resume Manager, Bookmarks, Job Alerts and Tag (the mentioned add-ons have to be installed & activated on your site)
- Adds a Resume Manager menu into the BuddyPress user profile (WP Job Manager – Resume Manager add-on required)
- Automatically pushes newly posted jobs & resumes to the BuddyPress Activity Feed
- Filter BuddyPress activity stream by jobs & resumes
- Uses the default WP Job Manager shortcodes. No need to create new pages for the job board
- Supports almost all BuddyPress compatible themes
With BuddyPress Job Manager employers can easily create job listings and preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live job listing and includes:
- Company Logo, Tagline, and Profile
- Job Title and Description
- Job Location
- Date Posted
- Company URL
- Position Duration: Full Time / Part Time
- Apply For Job button (takes you to an email application or website)
After previewing the job listing, the employer can submit the listing for approval or edit it further. You can add as many job posting as you want, and the jobs shortcode outputs your jobs in list format.
The single job listing displays the job description and company information in a clean format. The location can be linked to a Google map, and the company box can show the company tagline, Twitter and website link.
An apply button is shown in the listing and can be pressed to reveal either the application email address or website URL.
You need to have the following plugins installed & activated in order to use the BuddyPress Job Manager plugin:
- Download the buddypress-job-manager.zip file & unzip it to the plugins folder of your WordPress installation located at
- Go to the WordPress Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins and activate the plugin.